Friday, May 06, 2005

Zack's Job

Huh....ask you all to go there to do such a job?!?! It shouldn't be what you will be goin to do for the next few mths right, this is not permenant right! If so, just go for a trip there and forget abt the attachment la. Not worth it. You working at Busch Gardens Williamsburg?

Store more food at home, doesn't hurt to do so. Don't go hungry thou, you have to take care of urself more when you are alone there. Who are you living with? Hows the unpacking? Want us to send you instant noodles? That is what I've survived on when I'm in Auz. Is there any chinatown there?

Told ur Brother abt the phone thingy already, asked him to pass the message to ur mom too...not sure whether he did it or not la. What you want us to tell her abt?

K, hope to hear from you soon. So u didn't bring ur laptop?

Just wanna do something lor...and since I like animals and it does mean I don't need to pay entrance fees to the Zoo anymore it seems to be a very gd choice....hahaha...
No la, just like to take part in educating the people more abt animals and know more abt them myself. Just wanna do something to feel better abt myself, since I've already spent so much in studying Zoology and yet to use it.

Really, it that is wat they want you guys to do at the park always. You all might as well come back and forget abt the trip. But if that is onli a week's training to get know of the people then it is okie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home