Ur Mom's reply....
I've called ur Mom just awhile ago to inform her of ur possible decision to come back earlier if the gals are coming back too.
She wants me to tell you that "You can never finish earning money", and "If you feels that it is dangerous or threatening over there please come back." Oh she says that if the others are coming back you should too because it is really not safe to stay there on your own. Lost of few thousand dollars nevermind, she only want you to be safe. Just treat it as an experience...
K, thats all I think.
She wants me to tell you that "You can never finish earning money", and "If you feels that it is dangerous or threatening over there please come back." Oh she says that if the others are coming back you should too because it is really not safe to stay there on your own. Lost of few thousand dollars nevermind, she only want you to be safe. Just treat it as an experience...
K, thats all I think.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home