Before Diving trip....
U've brought an excercise ball?? Why does that gives me an impression that you are not planning to come back soon.........hmmm
What urgement did you have with ur friend? Abt??
Anyway, today is the trip! Ya....so excited. :P But of course as usual I forgot to bring something, and this time it is my dive gloves....sigh.... called my Mom to ask her to bring them to me... I'm so lucky that she went home to take a rest...hehee.... she is bring them to me later. :P
Hope everything else went well on the trip and I'll not freeze to death on the coach... brought 2 pairs of thick socks to wear on the trip as I'm not goin to wear shoes over.
Heard from my friends that we are goin to go wreck diving! Ya...hope it is fun...same too for the night diving....both I never done before. :P
Yvon: U goin Big Walk this Sunday rite, sorry that I can't join you. Enjoy the walk k. Hope the goodies bag is better than last yr. Hows ur new job? Still working until very late everyday? Hows the exams coming up? Don't tire urself out k, rest well.... Will meet you after I come back from the trip k. Maybe Wednesday or Fri or Sun depending on which day you can la...I knoe u r busy with work and exam everything. I haven call Zack's Mom yet...u call can?
Zack: Sorry, too busy these few days to call ur mom....as u can read above I'm asking Yvon to do that. :P hehee......
What urgement did you have with ur friend? Abt??
Anyway, today is the trip! Ya....so excited. :P But of course as usual I forgot to bring something, and this time it is my dive gloves....sigh.... called my Mom to ask her to bring them to me... I'm so lucky that she went home to take a rest...hehee.... she is bring them to me later. :P
Hope everything else went well on the trip and I'll not freeze to death on the coach... brought 2 pairs of thick socks to wear on the trip as I'm not goin to wear shoes over.
Heard from my friends that we are goin to go wreck diving! Ya...hope it is fun...same too for the night diving....both I never done before. :P
Yvon: U goin Big Walk this Sunday rite, sorry that I can't join you. Enjoy the walk k. Hope the goodies bag is better than last yr. Hows ur new job? Still working until very late everyday? Hows the exams coming up? Don't tire urself out k, rest well.... Will meet you after I come back from the trip k. Maybe Wednesday or Fri or Sun depending on which day you can la...I knoe u r busy with work and exam everything. I haven call Zack's Mom yet...u call can?
Zack: Sorry, too busy these few days to call ur mom....as u can read above I'm asking Yvon to do that. :P hehee......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home