After Diving Trip - Overview
I have to post it in parts probably day by day...too long and I don't have the time to finish a long post...
One thing first... I'll never go back to that place again...not that the people is not good but they are, it is the poor condition of the corals...don't know why my friends love to go back there again and again...probably it is because of all the big fishes that have over there.... I don't wanna see another bleached coral or one that is over growth my alge no matter how many kinds of fishes they have over there. Brisbane still have the best corals and invertebrates I've ever seen. Of course took alot of photos...go and have a look k...any problems just tell me...
Oh ya, my phone got pick-pocketed out from my bag when I'm in the bus back to SG....now got a new phone...almost the same model but one with the camera...since both cost the same now.
Will have to end this post here...post more when I get back home tonight k. Miss you all...
Perhentian Photos
One thing first... I'll never go back to that place again...not that the people is not good but they are, it is the poor condition of the corals...don't know why my friends love to go back there again and again...probably it is because of all the big fishes that have over there.... I don't wanna see another bleached coral or one that is over growth my alge no matter how many kinds of fishes they have over there. Brisbane still have the best corals and invertebrates I've ever seen. Of course took alot of photos...go and have a look k...any problems just tell me...
Oh ya, my phone got pick-pocketed out from my bag when I'm in the bus back to SG....now got a new phone...almost the same model but one with the camera...since both cost the same now.
Will have to end this post here...post more when I get back home tonight k. Miss you all...
Perhentian Photos

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home