Review of the Trip
For the Diving sites reviews...pls go to My blog
Here I'll praise and bitch abt the things that happen on the Trip. Didn't wanna bitch abt it in my blog that I don't know who can see...:P
Delayer in the group
I regret asking the guy beside my lab to go with us on the trip...he is a major delayer....or should I say he is damn puncture with the time you tell him. The last one to reach when we are meeting to take bus from Kanji...last one to be at meal time, everyone starts without him and his wife because we are too hungry to wait for them. Very PUNCTURE for dives....told him the dive is at 11.30 and he reach there with his gear AT 11.30...when all of us are there at 11 checking ur tanks and other gears, puting on ur wetsuit, briefing on the dive site and checking dive buddy's equipment...ready to load the boat at 11.30 sharp. He is my dive buddy for most of the dives.....shit.... then the rest of the people also keep asking me where is he...is he coming for the dive.... and ask me to go and rush him...darn....I keep having to go to his rm to call him!
Never will I go on any kind of trip with him..sigh....
Scubaholic in the day and Alchohoic at night
Above is the summery of the people I'm diving with... they do nothing when they are not diving in the day and do nothing if they are not drinking at night....boring....
tbc...
Here I'll praise and bitch abt the things that happen on the Trip. Didn't wanna bitch abt it in my blog that I don't know who can see...:P
Delayer in the group
I regret asking the guy beside my lab to go with us on the trip...he is a major delayer....or should I say he is damn puncture with the time you tell him. The last one to reach when we are meeting to take bus from Kanji...last one to be at meal time, everyone starts without him and his wife because we are too hungry to wait for them. Very PUNCTURE for dives....told him the dive is at 11.30 and he reach there with his gear AT 11.30...when all of us are there at 11 checking ur tanks and other gears, puting on ur wetsuit, briefing on the dive site and checking dive buddy's equipment...ready to load the boat at 11.30 sharp. He is my dive buddy for most of the dives.....shit.... then the rest of the people also keep asking me where is he...is he coming for the dive.... and ask me to go and rush him...darn....I keep having to go to his rm to call him!
Never will I go on any kind of trip with him..sigh....
Scubaholic in the day and Alchohoic at night
Above is the summery of the people I'm diving with... they do nothing when they are not diving in the day and do nothing if they are not drinking at night....boring....
tbc...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home