Another fresh Monday
Zack: Seems u are faring very well over there. Ride Operator, u meant the roller coster ones? If u r talking abt rabbits...they are too afraid of us to attack...but they will try to flee. If u r talking abt snakes and other reptiles...as long as we don't provoke them and stick to protocol then they will be fine.
Yvon: Gd luck for ur test, soon isn't it? One before my birthday and another after it.
I got my first birthday present on Fri! Yaya!! hehee...guess wat..it is 'Band of Brothers' DVD! If u don't know the series, click the link below...hehee...I love the series..watched it 2 times or more already. Not onli that, I have the book too. :P Also read my past posting on my blog known as "Courage"

I've started my station attachment on Sun, just a walk ard the reptile area learning more abt them and seeing how the old docents manage the station and perform the King Cobra commentary. Tough I say, sigh...they really want us to know everything abt the reptiles.... think it is unavoidable to read the stack of notes that they handed us...next wk quiz time..not onli that we have to manage the station ourselves and bring people to walk ard the reptile place...sigh...hope I don't get too many butterflies in me.
Sigh....one of the senior there is really strict... in terms of not onli the correctness of the informations u have but also the way to convey it to the public...basically to pass on the information in a gentle, right and non-offensive way....wa liao...
Enough of Zoo...I have my internet back at home! Ya!! Cable from MaxOnline. Faster than the old one but not very noticable when on sites that limits the bandwidth of everyone. Torrent is not working well...not sure if it is the program, the sites or the internet problem..sis told me the program is not gd so probably I'll download another program to see if it is better. :P
Not sure wat should I do in the lab today... did not come yesterday to set the fishes so cannot do injections until tml... in-situ also can onli start tonight. sigh... don't have enough plasmid to make probe also have to wait till tml.... then my supervisor coming back on Thurs...seems like did not do anything much on Her 2 wks absence....should I blame the Firedrill... (T-T)
LOL...
Yvon: Gd luck for ur test, soon isn't it? One before my birthday and another after it.
I got my first birthday present on Fri! Yaya!! hehee...guess wat..it is 'Band of Brothers' DVD! If u don't know the series, click the link below...hehee...I love the series..watched it 2 times or more already. Not onli that, I have the book too. :P Also read my past posting on my blog known as "Courage"

I've started my station attachment on Sun, just a walk ard the reptile area learning more abt them and seeing how the old docents manage the station and perform the King Cobra commentary. Tough I say, sigh...they really want us to know everything abt the reptiles.... think it is unavoidable to read the stack of notes that they handed us...next wk quiz time..not onli that we have to manage the station ourselves and bring people to walk ard the reptile place...sigh...hope I don't get too many butterflies in me.
Sigh....one of the senior there is really strict... in terms of not onli the correctness of the informations u have but also the way to convey it to the public...basically to pass on the information in a gentle, right and non-offensive way....wa liao...
Enough of Zoo...I have my internet back at home! Ya!! Cable from MaxOnline. Faster than the old one but not very noticable when on sites that limits the bandwidth of everyone. Torrent is not working well...not sure if it is the program, the sites or the internet problem..sis told me the program is not gd so probably I'll download another program to see if it is better. :P
Not sure wat should I do in the lab today... did not come yesterday to set the fishes so cannot do injections until tml... in-situ also can onli start tonight. sigh... don't have enough plasmid to make probe also have to wait till tml.... then my supervisor coming back on Thurs...seems like did not do anything much on Her 2 wks absence....should I blame the Firedrill... (T-T)
LOL...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home