Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tues Afternoon, lazying ard...

Sorry, haven blog for awhile.... especially to Zack. Miss you alot..haha...thought that you are online that day when I went online in the morning but it turns out to be ur younger brother using ur laptop...:P haha....

Zack: Anyway, seems like you are all settled there...but working hard...don't work more than 10 hrs a day la, rest when u can.

Yvon: My de-stress method is also do some workout, you can try blading....if not... Or you can just read some comics or listen to soft music. Laughing is a great way to de-stress.

I'm attached to the Reptile garden from next week to learn and perform my Docent's work at the Zoo...I also have a keeper attachment soon at the Night safari on the Fishing Cat's Trail...not sure wat I'll be doing thou...probably sweep the enclosure. :P Picking up trash behind the animals.....

Been quite lazy in the lab for this wk...due to the lack of supervisor watching over me and due to some time constriants I can't start my lab work.... The main things that I'm doin here now is to take care of the attachment students and see to the experiments that they are doing....more brain work than lab work. my supervisor give us vague informations on wat she need us to do..thus lots of things to think abt. I'm okie but the attachment students are so in-informed that they just do the experiments but don't know wat they are all abt...sigh...cya...gotta go...write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home