Friday, June 10, 2005

Wkend is here again..

This wkend will be busy, busy and busy... Sat morning at 9am have to go to the Zoo to have morning training until 1pm...since I wouldn't wanna miss my Sun afternoon training at 12.45pm or go hungry because I have to rush ard. Then there is an outing with my friends on Sat afternoon or evening... (not sure of the time yet)

Not only I'm busy goin somewhere and attending something but also study....ya study...thought I'll never need to use that word again...sigh... apparently not. I still haven really been hardworking in reading up all to be needed to understand for the coming Sunday's station attachment and the eventual quiz that day...:P Not a very gd docent isn't it. To tell you the truth, the need to take exams, tests and do projects part puts me off of becoming a Docent.... haha...I'm just plain lazy isn't it....haiz....Zack! Lent me ur learning power! ...sigh...

K something light... this is a Fanart (art drawn by fan on anime/manga characters) of Vash the Stampede from 'Trigun', think I've lent it to Zack before...haha... love the big watery eyes...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home