Blog blog blog....:P
Sorry for not blogging for so long...:P been lazy....haha...and I have my own blog site to maintain too. haha...stupid reason, forgive me.
Zack: Glad u enjoy the trip...hehee looking forward for u to come back and we hang out together again. :P so u can make it to Yvon Birthday celebration then, any idea what to buy for her?? what have you learnt so far from living there in US? What had you really enjoy over there and might miss when you come back? I missed alot of stuffs in Auz...
I misses walking at Southbank during weekends, I misses Cafe Royale and their Mocca, I misses Hawken Drive's shops...especially Coles. I misses the CityCats (Boat transport up and down Brisbane River), I also misses the Uni grounds... the sand stone's Great court. I miss alot of things there....now I keep thinking of it.... Sigh... I wish to go back... Sigh... should stop the re-collections now...
Oh ya, thanks the both of you the presents! Hehee...the dinner treat at a great Jap/Western Resturant and the CD+VCD of MayDay's Concert in Taiwan.
Yvon: Really, if ur boss is not hiring anyone to help you with your job talk to him. If he insisting that he is not hiring anyone or you found that he say he is trying to but he isn't then don't suffer him or the company.
I'm quiting the Volunteering work at the Zoo... don't like the attitude of the Station Master, he just thinks that we have nothing to do on weekday and expect us to memorise everything by heart and do a very gd presentation of less than 3 mins including all key informations of the reptile that we are introducing and also include conservation notes to the people. sigh.... I don't wanna do that...stressing myself on Sunday...i'm starting to feel the draging of my feet whenever I need to go for the Zoo's training. Dreading that the guy will pick on my words again..saying that...'no u shouldn't say snakes are...u should say in general snakes are' and 'hey, u didn't pass on conservations informations' or 'hey, you shouldn't say it like that...it will probably increase the fear of the people of the reptile...you should say they are harmless and as long as humans don't provoke them.' K, I'm quiting...and will email them later.
K, gotta go now...write more later...tata...
Zack: Glad u enjoy the trip...hehee looking forward for u to come back and we hang out together again. :P so u can make it to Yvon Birthday celebration then, any idea what to buy for her?? what have you learnt so far from living there in US? What had you really enjoy over there and might miss when you come back? I missed alot of stuffs in Auz...
I misses walking at Southbank during weekends, I misses Cafe Royale and their Mocca, I misses Hawken Drive's shops...especially Coles. I misses the CityCats (Boat transport up and down Brisbane River), I also misses the Uni grounds... the sand stone's Great court. I miss alot of things there....now I keep thinking of it.... Sigh... I wish to go back... Sigh... should stop the re-collections now...
Oh ya, thanks the both of you the presents! Hehee...the dinner treat at a great Jap/Western Resturant and the CD+VCD of MayDay's Concert in Taiwan.
Yvon: Really, if ur boss is not hiring anyone to help you with your job talk to him. If he insisting that he is not hiring anyone or you found that he say he is trying to but he isn't then don't suffer him or the company.
I'm quiting the Volunteering work at the Zoo... don't like the attitude of the Station Master, he just thinks that we have nothing to do on weekday and expect us to memorise everything by heart and do a very gd presentation of less than 3 mins including all key informations of the reptile that we are introducing and also include conservation notes to the people. sigh.... I don't wanna do that...stressing myself on Sunday...i'm starting to feel the draging of my feet whenever I need to go for the Zoo's training. Dreading that the guy will pick on my words again..saying that...'no u shouldn't say snakes are...u should say in general snakes are' and 'hey, u didn't pass on conservations informations' or 'hey, you shouldn't say it like that...it will probably increase the fear of the people of the reptile...you should say they are harmless and as long as humans don't provoke them.' K, I'm quiting...and will email them later.
K, gotta go now...write more later...tata...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home