Mon the 13th...sigh...
Zack:If u can't take it any longer just come back la. Don't think your Mom will be very worry abt the money la. Companies' management always do things their way so that they will not spent too much money or have too little man power...their interests are mush more impt than that of the workers wat....so...
Yvon:Passed but not with flying colors... didn't prepare myself alot thus when there is impromtu presentation of one specimen of choice I almost freak out. Sigh... have alot of problem delivering my speech...I can talk to a couple of person at a time but not a group of people staring at me. :P Have to work on it....been warned. Sigh... Oh ya, how is ur first exam? This sat is the 2nd?
Yvon:Passed but not with flying colors... didn't prepare myself alot thus when there is impromtu presentation of one specimen of choice I almost freak out. Sigh... have alot of problem delivering my speech...I can talk to a couple of person at a time but not a group of people staring at me. :P Have to work on it....been warned. Sigh... Oh ya, how is ur first exam? This sat is the 2nd?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home