Monday, June 27, 2005

Sicky Slacker...

Sick and slacking at home now...sigh... the usual headache... plus running nose and diarrheoa... sigh...

How I survive in Auz... I take care of myself more when I'm overseas...slept alot when feeling sick and drink alot of water and tea...:P U feeling better? Zack, I think you got Sunstroke... usually it is with headache and vomiting...remember to drink plenti of water k, and get out of the sun whenever u can.

Yapz, I've offically quited the Zoo's job. :P So pretty free during the weekends now.

I've brought another Halter neck this weekend, :P sis told me I look nice in it wat. :P Time to change my image isn't it? Next up is the wonder of makeup...haha... but then it does meant that I'm spending alot of money. As wat my sis says...to be beautiful...one needs to spend alot... sigh...

Oh ya, not to mention that with the advice of my sister (again) I'm starting to wear contact lens again. :P Huge image change isn't it. :P

So Zack, u've decide to stay for free at the village...haha by the sound of that...hope that they don't mail to sg ur extra charges...hahaha...

Yvon, wat would you like for your Birthday? And when can you come out to celebrate? Zack, can you join? You coming back on the 22nd rite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home