Can't think of a title... ^_^;
Zack: 23rd is Sat while 24th is Sun la...the 4th wkend of July... there are 5 weekends in July if u don't have a calender over ur side...hahaha... anyway, hope u can make it. U reaching SG at 22nd then?
haha...ya next time Zack and I can go shopping together...:P thou must ask Yvon to go too, to stop us from spending too much. :P My sister is a bad enough influence.
I did not fall asleep in the movie la...if so how to write the review. :P If any of u miss that link...the link to my blog of Batman is in my last blog...the words Batman Review is a link that you can click. Not this one...the one in my last post! hehee...
Hey, remember to show us the photos when u r back! hehe...my younger sister misses Zack. Keep asking me when Zack will be back..haha.. for the card holder la.. I haven go and get from Zack's mom..:P Guess now will wait for you to be back.
haha...ya next time Zack and I can go shopping together...:P thou must ask Yvon to go too, to stop us from spending too much. :P My sister is a bad enough influence.
I did not fall asleep in the movie la...if so how to write the review. :P If any of u miss that link...the link to my blog of Batman is in my last blog...the words Batman Review is a link that you can click. Not this one...the one in my last post! hehee...
Hey, remember to show us the photos when u r back! hehe...my younger sister misses Zack. Keep asking me when Zack will be back..haha.. for the card holder la.. I haven go and get from Zack's mom..:P Guess now will wait for you to be back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home