Future of this blog site
This blog site is created because of Zack's goin off to USA...but I hope this site will continues to grow as I'm thinking since we don't get to see each other as much as we like to.
There are things that I would like to share with you as soon as possible and the best way to do it except to call you is to blog here. At least you can view it whenever you have time.
I'm sick again from the trip...probably due to the lack of sleep (I haven been sleeping early before I go to the trip and they keeps keeping me awake throughout the journey) and cold shower (the pipes burst in my bathroom....have waterfall in the bathroom and the hot water gone).
More abt the trip...pls go to my blog site @ http://kazemitsui.blogspot.com
There are things that I would like to share with you as soon as possible and the best way to do it except to call you is to blog here. At least you can view it whenever you have time.
I'm sick again from the trip...probably due to the lack of sleep (I haven been sleeping early before I go to the trip and they keeps keeping me awake throughout the journey) and cold shower (the pipes burst in my bathroom....have waterfall in the bathroom and the hot water gone).
More abt the trip...pls go to my blog site @ http://kazemitsui.blogspot.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home