Lots of happenings Monday...haha
Guess wat, I woke up late today. Wait for my Mom to drive her Van downstairs to send me to work and she forgot the keys. Ask me to go and get the keys from my Dad at home, and found that he went off with the keys to pass to my Mom. Am asked to wait downstairs for her to drive back from the park (she park her Van there) so she can drop my Dad home and pick me up....but then receive a call that her Van cannot start... thus at 8.40am I gotta go and take a train to work...empty stomach. Not onli that I forgot my Company pass...which serves as Key to unlock all the doors in the company.... thus I'm now an unoffical prison of the Company. :P Until I get off work.
Tired...can't sleep yesterday nite...onli got into bed 5.30am in the morning...younger sister also cannot sleep but I slept eariler than her. :P
Yvon: Try to relax more at work la, all will work out. Don't work too hard...boss seldom remembers ur hard work...onli ur flaws. Hope I can get home early, quickly pass my cousin her stuffs and go back home and sleep...sigh... lost too much sleep...eye bag is very obvious without glasses on. :P
Tired...can't sleep yesterday nite...onli got into bed 5.30am in the morning...younger sister also cannot sleep but I slept eariler than her. :P
Yvon: Try to relax more at work la, all will work out. Don't work too hard...boss seldom remembers ur hard work...onli ur flaws. Hope I can get home early, quickly pass my cousin her stuffs and go back home and sleep...sigh... lost too much sleep...eye bag is very obvious without glasses on. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home